Monday, January 16, 2012

But Wait...Drizzy Drake!


Hol' up, hol' up...woah der! From the owl on his back you already know it's "Headlines" rapper, Drake. Before I speak on his tattoo's, I can say he is looking rather nice from the back. He's supposedly getting in shape for an upcoming tour. I hear that. But umm, those tattoo's though?? He should have been included in my #SoIKnowItsReal post. The Aaliyah tribute is a nice gesture, it's actually a really good tattoo, but why? It's things like this that made the girl with the Drake forehead tattoo think it was okay. Also, the tattoo's are just placed in awkward places on his back. Hmm, maybe he's going to do a collage on his back or something. But ummm, I don't know Drizzy...it's just a bit too yummy for me. But to each his own. I guess, #YeezyShrug 

Photo via TheYBF

No comments:

Post a Comment