Friday, January 13, 2012

Simply Complicated

I'm sure as I post this first post I have no followers lol. Which is okay, I know you all will find your way to me soon enough. I just wanted to give an introduction post.


Simplistically Complex is as I see what we as human beings are, as I see how this world is. Even in our simplest form there's a spec of complexity because we make things more complicated than it has to be even when we're trying to simplify things. I hope that makes sense. So the title of the blog is Simply Complicated because to simply put it life is complicated lol. Yes, I know that's a paradox, I specifically made sure the title was a paradox, for a personal reason. In my AP English class, I was known for my paradoxes, especially in one paper I wrote which was my highest grade in that class lol. That class was my favorite class in high school, I learned so much and I still carry it with me. 


This blog is focused on everything I love to talk about and hopefully things you'll enjoy to read about. Just my thoughts and hopefully your comments to interact with my thoughts. 


This is my first true blog, so bare with me and I hope you enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment