Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tat My Name or Face #SoIKnowItsReal

So we all know about the girl who tattoo'ed Drake's name on her forehead. Before I move on to the face part, I have to just say a few words on this. Why? I just don't understand what was going through her mind to do something like this. I would really like to know. Her's was a bit, a lot extreme being that it's her face and someone she doesn't know. But now we have people, e.g. Chris Brown, tatting faces on theirselves. 



So 'Strip' singer, Chris Brown, tatted his girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, face on his arm recently. I don't respect it, at all. I mean to each is his own, but there's too many "What Ifs" in life to do something like this. One what if being that they break up. I mean I hope they make it, their a cute couple. However, you wouldn't catch me tatting a name or a face on myself until we're married and 99 years old about to kick the bucket, then and only then will I know Its Real. So Chris Brown I hope in your mind and heart you made the right choice, because that's all the matter. But sheesh, her face though??

What do you think?
Photo via TheYBF & they received it via Karen Civil

No comments:

Post a Comment