Monday, January 23, 2012

T.I. : Power & Beauty



T.I's recent book Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets was just amazing. I truly mean that. I kept thinking I need to put my Nook to use and read a good book & I happened to be watching T.I.'s show and the episode I was watching  he went and had a book signing for the book. So I went and bought it. I didn't want to put it down. The book splits between "Him" and "Her", you see the perspective of "Him", Power, from the time him and Beauty's mother dies up until he's 21. This goes the same with '"Her", Beauty, you get to see her perspective. In the "end" they tie together. I really didn't want to put it down. Every page was filled with excitement, with something new the main characters had to go through. All of these lessons, real life lessons, they learn from these extreme situations. T.I. plans to come release a continuation of the book so there will be a Power & Beauty 2, and I am too excited for that. According to Barnes & Noble, it won't be released unto July 2012, and I must say that is way too long for me to know how this drugs, sex, murder, drama & romance filled story ends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment